20.3.12

one day in celebrity skin



at Athens xclusive designers week on Monday 19.3.12 Dimitris Strepkos and Eleni Mparla the designers of the brand Celebrity Skin made their best and surprised all of us once more! here are some pics from the collection DEcOnstRUcTIon for f/w 2012/13!
με την συλλογή DEcOnstRUcTIon για το φθινώπορο/χειμώνα 2012/13 οι Celebrity Skin εντυπωσιάζουν για ακόμα μία φορά! οι σχεδιαστές Δημήτρης Στρέπκος και Ελένη Μπάρλα παρουσίασαν τις δημιουργίες τους την Δευτέρα 19.3.12 κατά την διάρκεια του Athens xclusive designers week!















congrats!! 
 συγχαρητήρια!!

 source/πηγή: facebook.com

11 comments:

  1. Wow such an interesting and unique collection! I love the way they've used the turbans! I've got a turban from New Look but never know how to wear it!
    Great blog!!
    Cx

    Www.charlotte-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it and your blog as well! Thumbs up for ur blog's name
    xoxo marilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st and 3rd photos are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe a little too gothic for my taste but I do appreciate the fact that the collection is named after my favorite "Deconstruction" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i post +1 .greatpost.

    thank u for your comment on my blog, post a comment on my blog :)))

    new post


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! i'm following your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhu I like the sunglasses. love the third picture.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi darling! I really love your incredible sunglasess. I follow you by GFC and Bloglovin. Follow us? A big kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow nice post.
    I love it.
    kisses...♥

    http://arumistyle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete